Friday, June 17, 2016

Aurora Artist Studio Tour 2015

I like to thank my Husband Mike and granddaughters Erika and Krystal Ringhofer for helping me at the Studio tour. 
Thank you all that participated in the Aurora Artists Studio Tour and Huband Craddle of Hope fundraiser.
We had a great weekend and many visitors. 
I would like to announce the winners of my studio tour Raffle ticket draw:
1st prize winner for a $50 gift certificate, Yvonne Gregson.
2nd prize winner for golfing Santa, Maurice Defazio.
3rd prize winner for a two hour watercolour lesson, Silvia Defazio.
Congratulations to all, tickets were drawn by Erika Ringhofer. 
I’m happy to announce that we raised $339.65 sofar, $7 more than last year.
I’m waiting as a few friends promised to add to the fundraiser by next week.
Thank you very much to everyone that donated. 
Studio Valentini is open by appointment only. If you are still looking for a one of a kind gift for someone special or yourself, give me a call at 905 841 1847.
Have a great mild weekend.
Christine
PS. For a quick peak how my studio was set up please see pics below.

No comments:

Post a Comment